Here is another Inspirational Scripture called Scription No15. I am sure you will love and will inspire you. With 7 steps to inspire and help you to start your idea. To get your creative juices flowing. Inspirational Scription.
Scripture from James chapter 2. A reflection and inspirational of a quote from Mother Angelica. She lived April 20, 1923 – March 27, 2016. Born in Canton, Ohio USA named Rita Antoinette Rizzo. Started and was the foundress of the Eternal Word Television Network. She took a vow of poverty and founded and started something that was/is grand for the Glory of God.
Changing the explanation title from Scripnet to Scription. Let me know what you think in the comments below.
19 You say you have faith, for you believe that there is one God.[a] Good for you! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror. 20 How foolish! Can’t you see that faith without good deeds is useless?
James 2:19-20 New Living Translation (NLT)
“Where most men work for degrees after their names, we work for one before our names: ‘St.’ It’s a much more difficult degree to attain. It takes a lifetime, and you don’t get your diploma until you’re dead.”
― Mother Angelica
Inspirational Life Story
I am humbled by what Mother Angelica did. A vow of poverty and a woman at that time. She accomplished vastness galore. Had so much faith in God with as little she had and got through it. The inspires me to do more with my like. Put forth the good deeds of faith. As James said in the bible. Inspirational goodness.
All of this said I need to believe more and have the faith in doing works of good deeds. I am so inspired when I hear stories like this. At any level of life. My creative juices are flowing. How about you? What comes to your mind? Does anything make you angry? That you need to speak out about. In a peaceful way of course.
1. Pray about your idea and get grounded in prayer.
2. Think about the subject you would like to write about.
3. Take time in prayer and rough draft a plan.
4. Start Simple
5. Ask for support from God, of course, a friend, family member, therapist, counselor. Put it in the comments below. If you would like.
6. You need a blog. Start a blog. Already have one great. If not start one. You can start a blog for free or at a little cost about $3.00 – $10.00 per month (cost of a coffee or tea). At this point time, I do not have an outline to start a blog. But, I do suggest WordPress. You can find more info here. Have a lot of other information for you. My go to people for blogging are Jeff Goins, Adam at WP Crafter, Janice at Mostly Blogging.
7. Pray more for guidance. Pray 3 simple wordsCome Holy Spirit. Click To Tweet
Write in the comments below and express your vision. You can even write to me in the contact section of the site here.
Decision I came to
You are the first to hear this. Need to put my faith in my good works. I am going to put together some works of my poetry. Format an e-book and give it to you. Yes, I need to learn how to format the e-book. Not going to publish a memoir first. It will be an inspirational book of poems you will love.
Came up with this since writing is not always easy (in the memoir form mostly) for me but I love sharing with you all. No pity here only prayers thank you. I have said I would do it. Well I have written about 200 works of poetry and need to share some with you. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Please I adore comments. Be encouraged.
There are great scriptnets now they are called Scription posts that are an inspiration to all.
Read here it is the short of my long stories which are good reads.
Sign up for updates and goodies. You will be blessed.
You are in my prayers. God bless you and keep you safe. Scripture taken from verses in the NIV.
God Love You!!!